Engineering Design Calculations
Service Code : E017
Brand Name : Design calculations - Electrical
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- Price Range
- 4500.00 - 5000.00 USD ($)
We can deliver the following electrical design calculations :
- Earthing system design calculation for AIS and GIS substations.
- Direct stroke lightning protection (DSLP) calculation for equipment and buildings.
- 220V , 110V, 48V Battery and Battery charger sizing calculation.
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting calculation by lighting software.
- CT & VT sizing calculations.
- Distribution and Lighting Transformer sizing calculation for MV industrial systems.
- LV AC & DC breaker sizing calculation.
- Sag & Tension calculation for overhead strung conductors used in Substations and Overhead lines.
- Short circuit force calculation for overhead strung conductor.
- Short circuit force calculation for rigid tubular bus.
- Ampacity calculation for overhead conductors and Aluminium rigid tubular buses.
- MV & LV power cable sizing calculation.
- Load flow, Short circuit, earth fault, Motor starting, Transformer sizing, Protection coordination, Transient stability studies and calculations using ETAP software.
- Overhead conductor Sag & Tension calculation using PLS - CADD software.
We provide the above calculations in line with Client's technical specifications and relevant National / International standards. These are prepared in each of the 400 / 220 / 132 / 33kV Substation projects in India and Abroad. Due to repetitive work, our engineers have gained high expertise in preparing similar design calculations. Our experience in such Design calculations help us to deliver the design in short delivery time and at a very attractive price.
- FOB Port
- By email
- Supply Ability
- 2 Set Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Months
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- By email
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015